10″ x 5″ x 3″ Loaf Pan, made by USA Pans. This is a great size for my bread, but it also comes in 9″ x 5″ x 2.75″.
I absolutely love this pan. In fact, I am gradually switching out my pans for the USA Pans brand. So far, I have the 10″ x 5″ loaf pan, the 9″ x 13″ pan (I love this for evenly baked brownies), the 11″ 17″ sheet pan, and the 15″ x 6″ x 1.5″ New England Hot Dog Pan.
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge Loaf Pan; 10 in. x 5 in. x 2.75 in.
- Made of Aluminized Steel; Corrugation Provides Even Cooking and Extra Strength
- Coated with Americoat, a Proprietary Silicone Coating on Top and Bottom Providing a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat does not contain PTFE’s or PFOA’s; Silicone is a natural substance. Pan is Made of 65% Recycled Steel
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA, the Largest Worldwide Manufacturer of Commercial Bakeware
See my bread recipes at: