Here’s what’s for dinner this week:
- Meal Plan for Week 9/4/11 – 9/10/11
- Sunday – Chicken Ala King served over rice
- Monday – Leftovers – Steak, chicken ala king, baked chicken strips with hot sauce
- Tuesday – Hot dogs, mac & cheese, and My Mother’s Corn Chowder – Click for Recipe
- Wednesday – Baked chicken pieces, mashed potatoes w/gravy, green beans
- Thursday – Open House tonight, maybe McDonald’s after
- Friday – Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings – Click for Recipe
- Saturday – Top sirloin steak, grilled, with baked potatoes and tossed salad
The following two tabs change content below.
I created this blog just so I could write about anything and everything that comes to mind, whatever I feel like saying, whenever I feel like posting. This is not a Christian-only site or a political board filled with propaganda and rhetoric. I want my blog to be fun and interesting, offering people helpful tips and information, as well as thoughtful and entertaining content. Thanks for visiting!
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Second 5-Gallon Bucket Garden – Tomatoes, Red Bells, Green Beans and Herbs - June 25, 2016
- Roasted Eggplant Parmesan – Plus a couple of simple low carb recipes with Eggplant! - September 16, 2015
- Cauliflower Mac & Cheese - August 21, 2015